Sailors would tattoo the term “hold fast” on their fingers in hope that it would prevent their hands from slipping on lines, especially when when working aloft in foul weather. We believe our grips have the same magical powers and will help you ride out any storm that you may encounter.
The combination of the super soft compound and honeycomb pattern provides loads of grips in dry and wet conditions. The extra width allows you to move your hands around and keeps the clamp away from your thumb. The hard plastic bar ends are very durable and the unique asymmetric clamps combined with a slight taper on the inside keeps the grips securely in place on your bars.
The Hold Fast grips are reasonably thin and feel great with or without gloves. For 2018 we have introduced a new, softer rubber compound for even more comfort and grip.
- super long single clamp lock-on grips for all applications
- lightweight and tough, with integrated hard plastic bar-ends
- super soft compound with honeycomb pattern gives load of grip
- reasonably thin, feel great with or without gloves
- single inboard clamp design with rounded smooth edges
- carbon bar compatible
Material: super soft compound, one clamp design
Diameter: 31mm / 1.2” diameter / medium to thin
Barends: integrated hard plastic reinforced barend