- frame geometry with low stand over, sloping top tube, short chain stays, high bb, fat tire clearance
- integrated headset, integrated seatpost clamp & clearance for up to 700x45c tires
- fork with 410mm axle to crown (barspinable)
- NS Bikes cockpit including: Terra handlebar, Quantum 31.8 stem & Sam Pilgrim grips
- hub with strong cog support (6-bolts mount)
- wide tires: Resist Nomad 700x45C
- Odyssey Twisted PC pedals / with freestyle straps
- Octane One racing saddle
- available in 3 frame sizes
Fly across the city with speed, throw in some style, jump some curbs, go for a bar spin and make your daily commute something to remember.
The Analog is built on a beautiful cromoly frame and fork and can be set up as fixed gear bike or in single speed mode (freewheel and brakes included). It uses the same tubes as our dirt jumping frames and has the same attention to detail and the same focused design as all our dirt products.
Some of the highlights of this bike are the special fixed gear hub, much tougher than a traditional threaded cog hub.
The frame has plenty of tire clearance and the amazing Resist Nomad tires make good use of that.
Frame: NS Analog OEM, custom butted full 4130 cromoly, integrated headset
Fork: NS Analog OEM, custom butted 4130 cromoly, 410mm (a-c)
Headset: Salt by WTP, integrated IS42, sealed
Stem: NS Bikes Quantum 31.8, 45mm reach
Handlebar: NS Terra 31.8, cut to 650mm
Grips: NS Sam Pilgrim signature, w/o flanges
Brakes: Promax RC453 medium reach with 249A levers
Bottom bracket: FSA, square BB 68mm
Crank: Lasco, 165mm w/ 42T CNC chainring
Cog: 16T (16T freewheel included)
Rims: Jalco DRX3000
Hubs: Joytech (loose ball), custom fixie rear hub with 16t cog (IS2000 6-bolts mount)
Spokes: 14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples, radial on front wheel
Tires: Resist Nomad 700x45C
Seatpost: Kalloy, 27.2
Saddle: Octane One Rocket
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC w/freestyle straps
Weight: ~10.9 kg including pedals
|Fork||travel||A-C 410mm||A-C 410mm||A-C 410mm|